Fûhn is a unique Vietnamese Pho restaurant that is inspired by the North American culture located in Hong Kong. It is suitable for ambitious entrepreneurs interested in the Food and Beverage industry, as well as individuals with strong marketing and branding understanding. It is a brand that is growing in fame in Hong Kong and looking to expand around the Asia-Pacific region.
Comfort Pho Limited Address:
1002A, Fourseas Building
208 -212 Nathan Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2157 3834
459-461 Lockhart Road, The L.
Square, 1/F, Causeway Bay,
Tel: +852 2219 8328
Branch: Eaton Food Hall
Shop 3, LG/F, Eaton Hong Kong,
380 Nathan Road
Tel: +852 2264 3828
- Smooth fragrant aromatic beef and chicken broths.
- Generous American portions
- Fresh herb and wide selection of add-ons.
- Authenticity i.e. having the classic Sriracha and Hoisin sauces.
WHAT IS FÛHN?
The name of the restaurant, Fûhn (pronounced as ‘fun’), is inspired by the pronunciation of Phở, which is pronounced as ‘fuh.’ The addition of the “n” at the end of Fûhn also makes it a wordplay to the word ‘noodle’ ( 粉) in Cantonese. The accent above the ‘u’ is in fact not an accent, but is to represent a traditional Vietnamese leaf hat.
Comfort Pho Limited
Comfort Pho Limited was formed in January 2017. Its sole purpose was to introduce to Hong Kong a type of Cambodian Vietnamese Pho with strong Canadian culinary influence. Comfort Pho Limited is founded by Mr. Kevin Tam, along with several fellow Canadians. It was decided to take matters into their own hands and bring this specific Vietnamese flavor from Canada to Hong Kong.
- NOT only a UNIQUE business opportunity.
- BUT a brand that BUILDS CULTURE.
- A brand that symbolizes genuine authenticity and internationality.
- A brand that culminates the true PASSION and PURSUIT of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Unique broth making process.
- Utilizing specially treated water to ensure consistency.
- North American Portion size available.
- Ultra-fresh ingredients delivered on a daily basis.
WHAT IS OUR SECRET?
Fûhn X Grander Technology
Water is the key ingredient in preparing our sophisticated broths. At Fûhn, we want to offer you a first-class tasting experience, and ensure that every drop of water is pure, clean, and soft. From the making of our broths to every beverage, each drop of water used at Fûhn is treated via multiple levels of water purification and filtration.
At Fûhn, we in particular use a unique form of water purification known as GRANDER® Technology – a water technology brand from Austria, known for its exceptional quality for drinking water. Due to its unique ability to soften the water, the production of our broths achieve a flavor and texture that is unique on its own.